Learn the basics of Street Smart in 7 simple steps:
- Open the map by clicking on the Street Smart logo on the top left of the screen.
- Zoom in to your desired location on the map by using your mouse, touchpad or zoom controls (like in any other web map).
- Make sure you zoom in close enough to reach the horizontal mark in the zoom bar on the left.
- Blue or green circles now become visible, these are the Cyclorama recording locations. Click on a location to open the corresponding Cyclorama.
- A new viewer opens next to the map viewer showing the Cyclorama. Navigate through the Cyclorama in the same way you would navigate in any web map.
- Navigate from Cyclorama to Cyclorama by clicking on the next blue circle in either the map or the Cyclorama.
- Copy a URL of your current view by clicking the clipboard icon in the bottom of the screen, or click the download button to download the current view as an image.